Thanks for all the Great Feedback!
We have been running our Vacation Rental for 5 years now and are excited to see the improvements that have occurred. We would like to thank our returning guests. You have been incredibly kind and a pleasure to communicate with. Many of the changes we have made come from your great feedback.
Initially, we completely furnished the home with all new furniture, beds, electronics, linens and appliances three years ago. Since then we do annual maintenance on all the mechanical components on the house, replace the air filters twice a year, and replace towels, linens, and pillows annually.
Here is a list of the improvements:
- Door Locks were converted from Keyed Entries to Combination locks. This has made is very easy to provide visitors with access without worrying about lost keys.
- Garage Door and Door Locks are on the same code. This code is changed every time we have a new guest so you can feel secure that you are the only guest that will have access during your stay.
- All of the toilets have been upgraded with new plumbing.
- Kitchen Sink faucet has been replaced.
- Patio has been extended in the backyard with a dinning/sitting area.
- The landscaping in the backyard is complete with automated drip system. The vegetation is flourishing.
- We have a new landscaper that keeps the yard maintained on a weekly basis.
- Main Office is now furnished with a desk, office chair, and computer with internet access. We also purchased a queen size self inflating deluxe mattress. The office can now be used as a fourth bedroom.
- A Dresser, 32″ TV, and new ventilation fan were purchased for the Master Bedroom.
- The 2 bedrooms have drop down storage inside the walk-in closets for added convenience.
- A large amount of new decor has been added to make the house feel like a home.
- Damaged blinds have been repaired as needed and all windows now have coverings.
- A second propane tank was purchased for the BBQ in case one runs out. Now guests will not have to refill half way through cooking their steaks.
- Two new single speed cruiser pedal bikes have been purchased for local excursions. Weather going to the local pool or for a cup of coffee it is a great way to view the area and get some exercise.
- Two sets of golf clubs were purchased if you need an extra set or couldn’t get your own clubs on the plane.
- Kitchen appliances and miscellaneous items have been purchased as requested by our guests.
Again thanks to everyone for helping us continue to improve the vacation rental property. We hope we can make your next stay even better than your last.
Jim and Cori Bussard
Excellent Home in Award Winning Master Planned Community
4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, Sleeps 3-6
This home is immaculate & appears brand new! Quiet, peaceful location just steps away from park, heated 25 metre pool & 18-hole Championship Golf Course. The main floor features a games room, sitting area, great room with large flat screen TV, kitchen with all amenities, Den (bdrm) with computer, and ½ bath. The second floor includes a laundry room, two oversized spare bedrooms with walk-in closets and a billiards room with views of Superstition Mountain. The Master Bedroom has a dramatic 2-door entry, separate shower & deep soaker tub, dual vanities, walk-in closet & large linen/shoe closet. The home has custom interior paint, upgraded carpet & tile in wet areas. The large landscaped backyard features a covered patio with BBQ and lounge area.
Johnson Ranch Championship Gold Course & Heated Community Pools
You will appreciate having all the facilities that are available in the Johnson Ranch Community: 18 hole championship golf course, free par 3 golf course, frisbee golf course, sand volleyball courts, three 25 metre heated pools, 3 spas/hot tubs, lit basketball & tennis courts, playgrounds, covered ramadas and public barbecue grills. Although we love the house we find that we spend most of our time golfing, hiking, relaxing at the pool/spa, shopping, or going to see one of the many professional sports activities. A 4 hr. drive can take you to the Grand Canyon, Skiing, Surfing or making your way across the border.